The Regulator's head is about to explode because Lisa keeps sending her gift requests. Apparently she can't make up her mind. She wants riding boots, then Uggs, then yoga pants--the ones that will give her six-pack abs.
Ever since we were playing around with Polyvore for Kate, I've wanted to chuck my entire wardrobe out the window.
So here are a few of our top holiday picks this year. Too bad our husbands don't read the blog.
1. Riding Boots. It's no secret that fashion makes its way around to Cleveland approximately 2 years after NYC and 10 years after Europe, but we like them and we want them.
2. Miracle Yoga/Dress Pants. Guaranteed six-pack abs. End of story.
3. But...if those don't work, there's always this.
4. Stella and Dot Charm Necklace. We're digging the gold leaf, letter charm and birthstone. So pretty!
5. Fingerless Gloves. We're cold blooded gals forever layering sweatshirts, socks and jackets to keep warm. Heat is expensive. These are not.
6. New Uggs. See number 5.
7. And, of course, this. And this. And this too.
8. Finally, 1 Sleeping Baby. Or a six hour stretch. We'll take what we can get.
What's on your list this year?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...