1. Snow days aren't nearly as fun when you're a mom.
2. We've spent approximately 12 of the past 24 hours working on our book trailer for The Liar Society. We think we're finally done and now we're waiting for someone to call me with an Oscar nomination. Any minute now....
3. Everyone in my house wore their pajamas all day. What? It was a snow day! Getting dressed is totally optional.
4. Tell the Truth Tuesday is my favorite blog post of the week because Simon always writes something completely inappropriate in the comments that makes me laugh my ass off.
5. I'm reading TIGHTER by Adele Griffin, but I might have to put it down for a couple days because my husband is going out of town and I won't be able to sleep at night.
I'll be refreshing the comments all day long. I'm dying to hear what your truths are this Tuesday.