1. My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to Zillow.
2. Also I'm feeling very crabby.
3. I'm taking a leave of absence from my housekeeping duties. Maybe permanently. Sadly, I haven't found a suitable replacement. My 6-year-old can't wash floors for crap.
4. The fact that it's Valentine's Day is only making me more crabby.
5. I haven't been able to breathe through my nose for over two weeks. I'm pretty sure I have a plague of some sort. Have I mentioned I'm feeling crabby?
6. I was thinking about making my husband's favorite dinner tonight, but instead I'm making MINE. Pasta with sun dried tomatoes, basil in a garlic white wine sauce. And yes, I will be finishing off the bottle of white wine all by myself after everyone is in bed in my filthy house while logged into Zillow. Suck on that February.