1. My name is Lisa and I'm addicted to Zillow.
2. Also I'm feeling very crabby.
3. I'm taking a leave of absence from my housekeeping duties. Maybe permanently. Sadly, I haven't found a suitable replacement. My 6-year-old can't wash floors for crap.
4. The fact that it's Valentine's Day is only making me more crabby.
5. I haven't been able to breathe through my nose for over two weeks. I'm pretty sure I have a plague of some sort. Have I mentioned I'm feeling crabby?
6. I was thinking about making my husband's favorite dinner tonight, but instead I'm making MINE. Pasta with sun dried tomatoes, basil in a garlic white wine sauce. And yes, I will be finishing off the bottle of white wine all by myself after everyone is in bed in my filthy house while logged into Zillow. Suck on that February.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...