We thought about selling it on Ebay to pay for our Prosecco and Twizzler habit, but that would be really bad karma. The Universe has given us a Kindle, we can't just turn around and sell it to the highest bidder.
Now that we've officially announced the sale of The Haunting of Pemberly Brown (Sourcebooks Spring 2011) I guess it's pretty obvious that Good Vibe Week actually worked. After much deliberation (i.e. a five minute phone conversation) we've decided that in order to thank all of our amazing readers and friends for helping us build up a flurry of good karma, we're giving away the Universe's Kindle.
Here's how you can win:
- This contest is only open to people who are following our blog. Not a follower? Well, that's easy to fix, just click the follow button up in the top left hand corner.
- All blog followers will automatically get one entry in the contest.
- If you comment on this post you will get a second entry.
- If you blog about this contest and post a link in the comments section of this post you will get a third entry.
- The contest ends at midnight on Friday, November 13th.
- We will load all of the entries into an Excel spreadsheet and assign each entry a number.
- We'll use the Random Number Generator to select the winner.
Good luck and spread the love!