5. I can't stop thinking about last night's episode of Mad Men. Holy. Crap. That show just keeps getting better and better. What is going to happen in the finale?
4. I'm wondering why Whitney's new boyfriend on The City is so freakishly tan. Freddie, lay off the tanning beds, ok? Famous tan guys were cool in the 80's, but I think Richard Simmons and George Hamilton already have the market cornered.
3. I'm suffering from severe sugar shock. Yeah, I know it probably wasn't a good idea to eat three Twizzlers, two snack size Snickers and a Laffy Taffy, but in my defense the candy is getting smaller. Right? Please tell me I'm not just making this up.
2. We're about five chapters away from finishing our WIP, She's Leaving Home. We're hoping to get the full manuscript to our beta ninja by November 12th, and I'm not sure if I'm terrified or excited. Maybe a little bit of both? Oh, I love this book so much, let's just hope our readers feel the same way.
1. You know how sometimes when someone tells you a secret and makes you swear not to tell another soul and then all you want to do is talk about the secret, but you can't talk about it because they'll kill you? Yeah, well, this is kind of like that. I have this blog post that I'm DYING to write, but if I write it I'll be in big trouble. So instead I'm writing this really lame blog about not having anything to blog about. Damn you, Universe! DAMN YOU.