In the meantime, we've had so many incredible writer friends congratulate us on their blogs, and we wanted to share the links. If I missed a post please leave it in the comments so I can put it up for everyone to admire.
- LiLa La La La, from the Loretta "beta ninja" Nyhan
- Things I Need to Get off My Chest from the hilarious Little Ms. J (for the record, I originally thought this was going to be a post about her boobs)
- Another Congratulations on a Book Deal from Weronika who we're convinced will one day be our editor. She's currently a teenage intern at Flux which is only phase one of her publishing domination plan.
- Nanorevismo Day 2 Fail and Shenanigans from Frankie. Also check out her ninjadillo while you're over there. It's deliciously random.
- Oh, Hello Fabulous News! from the amazing gals at The First Novels Club who deigned to interview two unknown aspiring authors a couple months ago.
- Tuesday Newsday: early signs that November will rock from the queen of the entertaining comment, Jess Jordan.
- I really should just say "milestone" and be done with it from agented author Sarah W. who managed to work us into her highly entertaining centennial post.
- Woot Woot for Lila! from marketing guru Shelli over at Market My Words.
- Good news week from the supremely talented debut author Jeannie Lin.
- The First Cat is Out of the Bag from the secretive Corey.
- Congratulations Are in Order from the crazy talented Suzanne.
And we apologize for making this week all about us, but Friday is going to be all about YOU dear readers, so make sure to check back with us then. It's going to be legendary!