Happy book birthday to SLIDE by Jill Hathaway! Here are five reasons you must stop what you're doing and buy a copy of your very own right this very second.
5. Jill. She's as sweet as can be. There's nothing better than good things happening to good people.
4. The reviews. I see a star. And a glowing Kirkus review. And some amazing blurbs. Nicely done.
3. The sisters. Vee and her sister Mattie's relationship is really well-done. Nothing like sisters.
2. The pink hair. Another pink-haired detective on the prowl? Yes please.
1. The mystery! We're not gonna lie, we've kicked ourselves many, many times for setting out to write mysteries. It's not easy, guys. Not easy at all. Jill blows it out of the water.
To further celebrate the release, we are giving away our coveted advanced copy of this book. Leave a comment telling us why you want to read SLIDE and we'll give you the chance to win!
GOOD LUCK and HAPPY BOOK BIRTHDAY, JILL!!!!!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...