1. The Hush Fund is eating all of my creative energy. Every last bit. Which kind of, sort of, explains why I suck at blogging lately. I hope you'll all forgive me once you read the book next July.
2. I broke my promise with myself that I would never, ever try to pitch book cover ideas to an editor ever again. EVER. I blame Laura.
3. I ate three s'mores tonight. I'm thinking of asking the cover designer to add a note on the cover of the book that says, "Brought to you by marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate melted in a microwave." Klassy.
4. I've been on yet another mad house decorating spree this time inspired by the fact that we've decided to stay for another school year. Part of the reason I gave in so easily is because it meant I got a tiny budget to do some renovations I've been dreaming of since we moved here 7-years-ago. Not gonna lie, I've been spending WAY too much time on Pinterest.
5. I still worry about Rayanne Graff. Seriously. I think about her on a semi-regular basis. Do you think she's still drinking? What about her mom? I hope her an Angela are friends again. Yes, seriously. This is the stuff I think about.
6. I'm temporarily swearing off bleak, sad books that leave me feeling hopeless and sad for humanity. I just finished a book that was amazing, but left me feeling so, so, sad.
7. Lucky for me I have a super-fun book to read next. It's an ARC from one of our favorite blogging friends and I couldn't be more excited. PLUS we're working on a blurb for another amazing book we just finished a couple of weeks ago. 2013 is going to be a good year, guys.
8. I just remembered I have to email our agent.
9. But I love ending on 10, so I'm totally going to stretch this out....
10. I'm beat, but so happy to be posting something on the blog. It's been too long. I miss you guys. Fingers crossed for some juicy truths in the comments.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...