1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible, terrible decision, and yet, here we are.
2. Last night my 3-year-old threw the mother of all temper tantrums at another child's birthday party and we ended the evening with me getting in his face and saying, "Does Mommy look happy to you?" He slapped me. I honestly can't say I blame him.
3. The same 3-year-old threw himself on the floor of Chipotle this afternoon after losing his compass ring. Several of my fellow diners stared at us in an extremely judgy fashion until I pretended to kick my flailing child. Surely my proudest parenting moment to date.
4. The best part of my day today involved pulling together a list of books for a 5th grade book club. Check our Twitter feed for lots of great recs.
5. Tomorrow is our first family outing to the pool and Laura has already sent me at least three different articles on dry drowning and silent drowning. Happy Summer!!!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
So when we got wind that the fantabulous Kody Keplinger was organizing something called Agent Appreciation Day, we knew we were in. Not onl...
Since I am the worst tweeter ever, Lisa informed me of the #Speakloudly Twitter campaign that's happening as we speak. It brought b...