2. I only half watched The Academy Awards this year because I haven't seen any of the films nominated for best picture. Oh, the shame!
3. My sitter fell through today, and I'm supposed to get my hair cut and colored. Rather than cancel my appointment and go to NYC with hideous hair, I'm dragging my daughter along with The Curious George Movie loaded onto my husband's iPod. This has got to be a whole new low.
4. I like writing my truths better when Laura isn't around to edit them. She always deletes my confessions that she feels aren't ready for public consumption.
5. Sometimes I think the pace of the publishing industry might kill me. (I've been trying to sneak that one past Laura for weeks.)
6. The other benefit to Laura being out of town is that I can send e-mails to our editor and agent without her approval. She is not going to be happy camper when she sees our inbox tomorrow. Sorry, Laur!
Your turn. What's your truth this Tuesday?