1. It's 90 degrees in Cleveland. The air is like soup and I feel a little like someone has drained the life out of me (Edward? Is that you watching me sleep and sucking the life out of me? If so, you better buy me a WAY cuter ring than that hussy, Bella). This kind of weather makes me want to hibernate until it's October.
2. I spent almost my entire weekend reading. SO many good books to share with you guys over the next few months. In fact, we've even come up with an exciting new way to get the word out. Check back on Thursday for all the deets.
3. I'm down to like 3 hours of must-see TV a week. Summer TV is simply not what it was cracked up to be. I've even (gasp) removed shows from my Season Pass list. And those of you familiar with my TV viewing habits are well aware of how bad a show has to be to actually get permanently deleted from my DVR.
4. My dreams are full of book-related craziness. I had a dream last night where I was loitering around a book store informing customers that THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE will change their lives. I must really love that book.
5. When I go to the gym without any reading material, crazy things happen. Crazy as in we may or may not be starting our very own LiLa Reality Vlog Show...stay tuned this week for an epic announcement.
6. Scott Tracey has a better, smarter, more productive truth than us today. Read and discuss, my friends. We happen to agree with him 100%.
So, what's your truth on this steamy Tuesday?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...