1. I've become a Goodreads junkie. I have no idea how it happened, but lately I've been obsessing over the people who want to read LIAR SOCIETY rather than obsessively checking StatCounter. Sort of makes me long for the simple days when a hit from NYC was enough to make my entire afternoon.
2. Madonna's "youthful glow" freaks me out. Like, a lot. I can't help but imagine her sacrificing virgins to achieve that kind of skin at 52.
3. I love me some Chuck Bass, but when I saw this I couldn't help but wonder WTF Chuck? Where's the purple? Isn't that like his signature color?
4. Sunday night is my new favorite night of the week. Between Mad Men and True Blood there is no better night for TV.
5. Late-night-chocolate-covered-Twizzler-craving-Lisa, REALLY hates sensible-Lisa who unfortunately does all of the grocery shopping.
6. Laura is trying really hard to give me a pep talk right now, but I'm ignoring her. It's really hard to feel peppy when you have a small human trying to claw its way out of you. Yeah, being knocked up in 90 degree weather really doesn't agree with me.
7. One problem with having a tiny human trying to claw its way out of you is that my husband has now enforced curfew again. I think he's mistaking bitterness for exhaustion. Either way, if I'm not in bed by 11 PM tonight he's going to hide my MacBook. Bastard.
9. We're working on a new project. We have an outline and everything. But we're scared to write it. Really scared.
10. We're obsessed with Mark Ruffalo. He was ridiculously hot in The Kids Are All Right. Plus, it's a really fantastic movie.
11. Laura has to finish this blog post because I'm one minute away from missing curfew. Shit.
12. Lisa just sent me a text presumably from her bed. I predict her BlackBerry AND MacBook will be missing tomorrow.
13. I've toned down Bitter Lisa in this post. She is not going to be happy.
So, what's your truth this Tuesday?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...