1. I was up until 1:30 AM last night finishing up some actual work for my actual day job. Bet you forgot I even had one of those, didn't you?
2. It took me 20 minutes to muster up the energy to remove myself from my bed.
3. Today was supposed to be my first day of vacation, but someone scheduled a meeting at 11:30.
4. So, like any good employee, I'll take an hour out of my vacay for one last meeting.
5. But first, I'm crawling right back into bed for a long, long morning nap.
What's your truth this Tuesday?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...