Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Bookanistas: How to Save a Life

Hmm...well, here's what I know about HOW TO SAVE A LIFE. It has about a bazillion starred reviews. Laura is currently reading (and loving it) and considering she nodded off in the middle of our conversation yesterday the fact that she can stay awake long enough to get through more than a paragraph is worth more than any fancy schmancy starred review.

The other thing I know about HOW TO SAVE A LIFE was that Laura was supposed to write a Bookanista review about the book today. But she's probably a sleep in a pile of diapers or something equally new-momish. So, um, INSERT LOTS OF GLOWING, WELL-WRITTEN OBSERVATIONS ABOUT HOW TO SAVE A LIFE HERE.

I can't wait to read this book as soon as my paint fumes contact buzz subsides. If you're looking for some real book reviews, be sure to check out what the rest of the Bookanistas are up to today.

Shannon Messenger raves about CINDER--with an ARC Giveaway!
Megan Miranda spreads the love for UNTRACEABLE
Corrine Jackson falls for UNDER THE NEVER SKY
Stasia Ward Kehoe celebrates MY VERY UNFAIRY TALE LIFE
Debra Driza sings the praises of EVERYBODY SEES THE ANTS
Katy Upperman gets swept away by THE SCORPIO RACES

2 comments:

Tere Kirkland said...

I cried when I read HTSaL. Many. Many. Many. Times.

It's so rare that I read any contemporary these days, but it was a nice treat and a wonderful read.

Glad y'all like it.

Marsha Sigman said...

LOL. This is one of the best reviews you've done.

Wait...that sort of made it sound like the others were bad.
You know what I mean.

I need a nap.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...