1. I'm beta reading a manuscript right now that's better than a lot of the published books I've read over the past 6 months.
2. We're almost done with the first draft of LIAR SOCIETY 2. I'm torn between excitement to type "THE END" and an irrational fear of what issues we're going to find when we start editing.
3. I still haven't had time to watch the True Blood premier. Stupid writing is getting in the way of quality time with my television. I also haven't watched a single episode of The Bachelorette. Think I can call it a wash?
4. My favorite thing about being on the WriteOnCon team is all the e-mail. Lately there's always something exciting lurking in our mailbox.
5. I get really excited when we get a new follower on Twitter or the blog. *Waves* But I also live in fear that we're going to scare them off...
6. Using emoticons makes me feel dirty.
7. I don't think I'm ever going to be good at writing synopsi. And yes, I know that's not the correct plural, but I hate them too much to look up the proper terminology. Plus I like that my plural makes them sound like a disease or eight legged sea monsters.
8. I'm supposed to be writing the final chapter in the WIP right now, but my so-called writing partner disappeared without even a mention of a blog post. To teach her a lesson, I'm posting this lovely picture of Laura post Freshman year Felicity haircut. #ThisIsWar
9. We have to film another vlog this week. I'm mostly including this as one of my truths so we don't forget.
10. As much as I LOVED the Glee finale, I can't stop thinking about Quinn Fabray's baby bump. She looked 5 months pregnant when she delivered. If you want to see what real pregnancy looks like, go watch Away We Go.
11. Since Lisa included my mullet in this post, I'm not sure I want to contribute my truth, but here it goes. I spent all of last night nursing a sick baby (no, not nursing-nursing (she's 2)--making her feel better), washing sheets and scrubbing floors. The blog was a distant memory.
12. Okay, I lied. I just went to bed early with DECEPTION by Lee Nichols (really, it's Lisa's fault because she gave me the book and now I can't stop reading). Again, the blog was a distant memory. When I woke up this morning, I panicked.
13. I miss the days of 8 AM post times. I wake up early, I could help with posts then.
14. Hey, Lisa changed the look of the blog without asking (which, okay fine, looks better), maybe I'll change the post times. #Thisreallyiswar Oh, and I don't have access to embarrassing OLD pictures, but I do have some NEW ones. Muwhahaha.
So how's that for random? What's your truth this Tuesday?
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
So when we got wind that the fantabulous Kody Keplinger was organizing something called Agent Appreciation Day, we knew we were in. Not onl...
Since I am the worst tweeter ever, Lisa informed me of the #Speakloudly Twitter campaign that's happening as we speak. It brought b...