Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tell the Truth Tuesday

1. I have 5 minutes to write this post because it's almost 1 AM and in spite of the cup of coffee I downed 45 minutes ago, I'm TIRED.

2. I'm helping Stacey out assembling her GORGEOUS Christmas cards and she scares the crap out of me. She's such a perfectionist that I'm taking like 10 minutes pasting a picture onto a card because I'm scared it won't be straight and she'll be mad that it's not straight and instead of telling me she'll just re do all of the cards and lose all this money and Poochie Prints will go under and it will be ALL MY FAULT.


Whoa. Did I mention I get a little dramatic when I'm tired? Because I totally do. (Truth #3).


(P.S. Holy crap her holiday cards are AMAZING. And even better there's still time to order your own custom cards. Just think I might be the one pasting your pictures! Or not. You can totally request that I don't have anything to do with the construction of your cards. I'd understand completely.)

4. I haven't folded laundry in almost 2 weeks. I'm in house staging mode, we live out of laundry baskets these days.

5. I think it's really weird that Justin Bieber is hawking perfume for girls. Me = confused. Yet another sign I'm getting old.

OK, you know the drill. Spill your guts in the comments while I collapse, semi-caffeinated into bed.

7 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Those cards are great! The Merci-bow-coup made me laugh! :)

Angela Hood-Ross said...

Beautiful cards. Truth for today? Well, huh, I stayed out of work last week not because I was sick like I told my husband, but because I wanted to finish NaNo a day early :)

Tere Kirkland said...

Ugh, the gross thing is that his perfume is called "Someday"

As in, "Someday" he might grow some facial hair. "Someday" he might not be jail bait. Ew. Does anyone over the age of twelve actually want that stuff? I bet it smells like Tinkerbell.

My truth? I still have my rainboots on and I ain't taking 'em off until I get home from work. ;)

Krispy said...

No, I don't get the Bieber girl's perfume thing. I also hate that the design reminds me of Marc Jacobs' LOLA, which (not to sound childish) was here first. :P

Totally feel you on the caffinated but still tired. I guess just because you're awake doesn't mean you aren't exhausted. My truth: I'm already wishing it was the weekend even though the week just started.

Marsha Sigman said...

Now I'm confused. I thought he was a girl?

I have no truth. My body is in shock from the temp being 76 degrees on sat. and 48 degrees today.

Hello, December, my old enemy.

Unknown said...

My truth: It is 2:38 p.m. I just put the Pea down for a nap an hour and a half late, and I haven't brushed my teeth yet. I'm going to go eat a Rice Krispy treat and hope there's enough fiber in it to scrape away some tartar. Blame Authoress.

But, speaking of Authoress, it's actually been a quite good day. Squee.

Matthew MacNish said...

You're supposed to fold laundry? I knew I was doing it wrong.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...