- What did Hilary Swank do to the writers of the Office?
- Am I the only person in America not watching American Idol? I hate that show.
- If anyone was wondering, based on our rather limited experience, apparently ASAP in agent-ese means not likely to hear back anytime soon. Just an FYI.
- A few betas have read the first act of Gmail and have given us tons of great feedback. V. exciting.
- Editing is hard. Way harder than writing.
- I've slowly been identifying Cleveland moms who watch Gossip Girl and don't scrapbook, and I'm proud to say that this has proved to be a surprisingly good screening process for potential friends.
- My girl crush on Michelle Obama is in full swing. I can't stop thinking of the white dress she wore to all of the inauguration parties. Perfection.
- The more I write, the less I like my job. This is not a good trend.
Well, that's all she wrote for me tonight. My eyes are already burning from sleep deprivation, so I think I might actually make it in bed before 1 AM - unless Laura sends me a new draft of Gmail...Hey, I've got priorities, ok? I'll sleep when we hit the bestseller list.