- There are still days where I feel like giving up.
- But then I remember that I don't have any other dreams aside from being an uber successful writer who can tell all my frenemies to suck it. Well, unless you count my dream of eventually catching up on laundry, but that's just sad.
- Bunk beds for a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old are a TERRIBLE idea.
- I just added a season pass to The Bachelorette to my DVR. Go ahead fellow writers, judge me for watching non-Bravo reality TV. People watching Real Housewives of New Jersey should NOT throw stones.
- I am SO OVER kiddie birthday parties. Does anyone remember when birthday parties meant keg stands and bad decisions? Yeah, me neither.
- I hate everyone who is at BEA. SO jealous.
- We've been living off of leftovers for a week. And it was a really gross-looking casserole. My husband asked if I would ever serve it to guests and I got mad. But he's SO right. Hell no, I wouldn't serve it to guests.
- I'm 99% sure I was supposed to report to jury duty yesterday, but I lost the summons. Yeah. Fingers crossed that bailiffs don't google jurors.
- Sometimes I feel like writers who we used to be friendly with are purposely ignoring us. And yes, I'm aware that this makes me both crazy AND hypersensitive. And just for the record, said writer was never a blog reader, so no one reading this has anything to worry about.
Yowsers. I told you we had a lot to get off our collective chests this week. Now it's your turn! What's your truth this Tuesday? Is it as whiney as any of ours?