- Suzie Townsend linked to this blog recently and I've been forced to conclude that I almost always find it hilarious when people randomly say stuff in French. Laura and I used to have this bit where we would talk jibberish French to each other at inappropriate times. We laughed so hard we cried and then my mom made us leave church. Classy.
- If I could live off of Dairy Queen twist ice cream cones with crunch coat, I would. I've learned crunch coat is regional--add that to the list of reasons why Cleveland doesn't suck. It may or may not be deep fried peanuts, but it's delicious.
- I've come to the realization that my relationship with my 5-year-old son is eerily similar to my relationship with my college boyfriend. I'm humiliated in public when it becomes glaringly obvious that I have little-to-no-control over him, 99% of his jokes revolve around poop or other bodily functions, and I keep catching him with his hands down his pants.
- After my writhing daughter nailed me in the boob while changing her diaper, I seriously considered potty training. But then I remembered that with potty training comes public restrooms, inopportune accidents and incessant reminders. I'll just wear a padded bra for a few more months.
- I'm preparing to give a speech at my best friend's wedding in three weekends and I already feel like I'm going to throw up. This does not bode well for the actual night.
- I'm dying to finish the book I'm reading, but I left it in my car and it's raining. I like to pretend that I'm not going out to get it because I want to finish it on the elliptical tomorrow, but the truth is I'm just lazy.
- When other people make jokes at the expense of one of my sisters, I sort of want to strangle them. Or at least send them a nasty e-mail.
- I'm so tired my eyes feel like they're bleeding, but I really want to finish my chapter so I don't have to write during Glee or Lost tonight.
What's your truth this Tuesday?