- I'm REALLY sad that 10 Things I Hate About You got cancelled. I'll miss all the snappy, completely unrealistic dialogue. And Patrick Verona's abs.
- My 5-year-old thinks terms like "diaper head" are the epitome of hilarity and it sort of makes me want to staple his mouth shut. It's not the potty humor that bugs me, but it's just really not funny. I mean I can get on board with raunchy humor, but lame jokes? Annoying.
- I've decided to begin freaking out about people actually reading our book. The idea is terrifying and exhilarating at the same exact time.
- My patience is shot lately with my 2-year-old. Between bouts of screaming on the airplane this weekend, swatting at me throughout the day, running away when called at the post office and throwing herself on the ground in the grocery store, I feel like calling in sick.
- I'm more than little excited for summer TV. Mad Men, True Blood, Friday Night Lights, Real Housewives of NJ. Who needs a social life when you've got cable television?
- It's my turn to write and I've been staring at a blinking cursor for forty-five minutes.
- I'm not sure if that's how you spell "cursor" and I'm too tired/lazy to look it up.
- We have YA book club this Thursday at 7 PM at Joseph-Beth and we're discussing IF I STAY by Gayle Foreman. If you're anywhere close to the Cleveland area you MUST join us! We're so excited to meet writer friends in person and dish on a fabulous book.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Tell the Truth Tuesday...
It's only Tuesday and we're already feeling blah. Time for some good old fashioned truth telling...
at May 04, 2010
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...