1. At book club last night we discussed MOCKINGJAY with semi-mixed reactions. Most loved, some liked a lot, everyone appreciated the message and thinks Suzanne Collins is a genius. We were wondering if she should quit while she's ahead though. How do you follow the HUNGER GAMES trilogy?
2. Next up is SEA by Heidi Kling, which we're all super-pumped about. If the cover doesn't make you want to read the book the description will. We've been waiting to read this one for a while!
3. Got a text while at book club that read, "Lydia peed on our bed." This simple message left me with so many additional questions and yet no desire to actually hear the answers. Needless to say, I took my sweet old time getting home.
4. Lisa seems to think labor is imminent. This coming from the girl who went to the hospital three times (all false alarms) with her second baby. Her biggest fear is delivering on her bathroom floor sans epidural, which we learned at a past book club is, in fact, possible--just ask Kellie.
5. I'm really looking forward to her popping out the baby. I'm over her complaining about being photographed (She's a diva. So much so that she told me I was smoking crack if I thought she'd take a family pic on vacation. Vacation! You should have seen her when Christina tried to snap a shot at book club.), forcing me to eat Chipotle (Unfortunately, I am not eating for two and the fact that I can house the entire thing in one sitting is just plain wrong.) and could do without the whole, "Soooo, both of your sisters are pregnant, how about you?" *wink, wink.* Not. Fun. Oh, and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew! Obviously.
Stay tuned and have a great weekend!
P.S.: We will be donating 7 copies of SPEAK to libraries and schools! The comments will remain open until midnight tonight. Remember, every 25 = 1 copy!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...