We've had a happy inbox kind of week. Here are a few highlights:
1. Received an email from BFF who said her cousin texted her from her High School Strategic Reading class. One of her classmates was doing a book talk on Liar Society and she was like, "I KNOW THEM!" Student gave it a 9/10 and said it was "really good." Best. News. Ever.
2. A few people have emailed with their reactions to the book since it's been out. It's so cool when readers take the time to do this. Not only do they make us cry (we're a tad sensitive up in here), but they take the week to a whole new level. We know how busy everyone is. We seriously feel honored.
3. Publicist Kay is amazing. So nice and responsive and enthusiastic and, and, and. We love her.
4. We learned this week that a girl who HATES reading flew through The Liar Society. Mission accomplished.
5. No week would be complete without emails of the random variety containing very few words (Interesting. or Have you seen this? or Check it.) and a link. Favorite emails ever. Here's one that the ever amazing Loretta Nyhan sent our way. Fascinating, no?
What went down in your inbox this week?
PS: This week was also an inbox spring cleaning of sorts and we're 110% positive that we've missed interviews or books we were supposed to mail out or other extremely important commitments. If we've dropped the ball in any way, shape or form, PLEASE let us know! It makes us sick to think we've missed something.
PPS: Lisa is going to be in Dayton signing The Liar Society on April 1st with JULIE KAGAWA author of The Iron Queen, JULIA KARR, author of XVI, MARA PURNHAGEN, author of One Hundred Candles, MARIA V. SNYDER, author of Outside In and SARA BENNET WEALER, author of Rival. Click here for details. She's going to be flying solo for the first time (that slacker Laura has a wedding) and would love to see some familiar faces!