1. I'm scared to talk to other authors. We're trying to schedule a group signing in Chicago sometime in May and asking other authors to join scares the crap out of me. I'm always terrified people are going to see our name and think, "Those losers? No WAY am I associating with them in public."
2. I just watched a commercial for Sonic Hotdogs and thought "YUM."
3. On Saturday the only thing I ingested all day was an enormous burrito bowl from Chipotle.
4. I'm pretty sure if I had to battle someone for a sleeve of Thin Mints Hunger Games style right now, I'd win.
5. I feel bad that almost all of our truths this week are food related which is ironic because I haven't lost a freaking POUND.
6. Sometimes the definition of irony still confuses me a little. Seems like a lot of things I consider ironic aren't technically ironic.
7. My new goal in life is to bring PSYCHE! back into popularity. As in, "Guess what? I decided to make all of Ben's baby food from scratch....PSYCHE!"
Ok, so what's your truth this Tuesday? Spill it in the comments. Actually, don't bother. We're so not interested....PSYCHE!