1. The other day, I watched an entire season of 16 and Pregnant in one day including the Reunion Special. I cried multiple times throughout. I went to bed feeling hungover and dirty.
2. Income Property on HGTV makes me want to remodel our basement so we can reduce our mortgage to $300. Granted, we'd also have to share our house with a complete stranger, but a part of me thinks it might be worth it. Maybe they could help with childcare.
3. I will always turn on Little Bear if the show is requested. The reason for this is because on one episode, Little Bear wanted his mom to play with him, but she explained that it was time for her to read a book and continued to rock in her rocker. A good lesson for all wee ones.
4. I bawled my eyes out during the last two episodes of Parenthood. I'm talking lump in your throat kind of tears. All I could imagine was Lydia falling in love with some guy and not wanting to talk to me anymore. It was devastating.
5. I've watched the first three episodes of Pregnant in Heels more times than I care to admit. Someone needs to block the show from my TV. This might be a cry for help.
Please, dear God, someone cancel my cable. Happy Friday!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...