1. My Google Chrome is all jacked up and this makes me very, VERY stabby.
2. Laura went to bed without checking in about the blog post for today. This makes me want to reveal some controversial truths just to teach her a lesson.
3. Sadly, I'm all out of controversial truths. Blerg.
4. #askiClue was AWESOME last night. If you missed it you can go back and reread the tweets. Lots of fantastic questions and answers.
5. I found Mildred Pierce more disturbing than Black Swan. I blame Veda. That bitch is totally cray cray.
6. I want to write something that makes people feel the way this song makes me feel.
7. My kids are on Spring Break next week and every single year around this time I'm reminded of college Spring Break and the MTV marathon of disgusting challenges and reality dating shows that came with it. Not gonna lie, I'd much rather watch the cast of the Jersey Shore bong beers than sit through the Dora episode where Boots loses his bath toy. Judge me if you must.
8. One of the girls at the gym tried to tell me that Ben wasn't "enjoying" his time spent in the baby play room and I just shrugged and told her I'd see her tomorrow.
9. I liked the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy.
10. I keep checking B&N's site to make sure that our small victory isn't just a computer glitch. So far so good.
Ok, out with it. What's your truth this Tuesday? Tell all in the comments.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...