1. Laura and I spend so much time on the phone that her husband is more informed on my life than my husband because he overhears her side of the conversation while Ken is sound asleep upstairs.
2. I've had three conversations in the past 24 hours that have made me want to stab myself in the thigh with a meat fork. None of them were with Laura.
3. We're going to ALA! If you're going to be there, please, please, please sit in on our panel with the amazing Geoff Herbach, Janet Gurtler and Miranda Kenneally. It's at 10:30 on June 23rd. We'll be talking about the impact of social media on YA lit. And then from 2-3 PM Saturday afternoon we'll be signing at the Sourcebooks booth. And we're completely terrified. What if we're unable to string more than two words together at the panel? What if no one comes to our signing? What if I accidentally wear a see through dress and Laura never bothers to tell me? What if people finally realize that there aren't really two of us, just one crazy girl with split personalities? We're kind of in a panic over here.
4. I'm supposed to be writing.
5. I've been mega moody all day today and I feel guilty for being a crazy, crazy bitch.
6. I'm looking forward to kickboxing tomorrow because I'll get to punch some of the crazy out.
7. I have to find the perfect dress to wear this weekend because I'm determined to look hotter than a sworn frenemy who will be in attendance.
8. Have I mentioned the moodiness? Because...yeah.
9. I read 50 Shades of Grey. I can sum up the entire book in less than 16 words.
10. I get really paranoid when people don't return my emails, but I almost never return emails myself. (See number 5)
11. I just went to schedule this post and realized tomorrow is WEDNESDAY. Not Tuesday. Now I'm moody and moronic. Wicked combination.
Ok, spill your guts in the comments. What's your truth this Tuesday? Lay it on me. Or else. (See number 5).