Wednesday, May 9, 2012

You Know You're Editing When...(TAKE 2)

You have this conversation:

Husband: How's your day been?

Lisa: (barely looks up from computer) Good. Busy.

Husband: Are you still wearing your pajamas?

Lisa: No, I'm wearing yoga pants and a tank top.

Husband: But you wore that same thing to bed last night and it's now 7 PM. You're wearing your pajamas at 7 PM.

Lisa: Not true. While I did technically sleep in these clothes last night, I also wore them to drop the kids off at school today and all day while I worked, so they now qualify as leisure wear.

Husband: There's something seriously wrong with you.

Lisa: I know.

6 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

Don't judge. There are countless weekends when I never get dressed. Those are the best days of my life.

Rhonda said...

Wait! That's NOT the official writer's uniform?

*crap*

Stina said...

Oooh, I didn't realize I could wear my yoga pants and t-shirts to bed. Thanks for the tip. :D

(though I'll admit my pj's are much cuter and nicer)

Nicole Zoltack said...

*raises hand* I've done that. Well, not the drop the kids off to school but that's only because mine are too young for school.

Creepy Query Girl said...

LOL. I wish I could wear yoga pants out in public in France. But the french tend to frown up on 'leisure wear' :( Damn fashion capitals

Janet Gurtler said...

My husband and your husband would have a good time discussing our odd behaviors.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...