Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm going to apologize in advance...

Posting on this here blog is going to be a little spotty for a while. Please, don't cry. You'll survive, our little hiatus, I promise. Yes, we're super-fun. And I know it's difficult to imagine getting through a long 8-hour day at work without our riveting thoughts, but we'll be back. Soon. Promise.

The thing is, we're knee deep in Gmail edits, I'm going on vacation in a week, and Laura just got the keys to her new house (yay!). So, things are pretty insane, but we'll be back and more random than ever very, very soon. And in the meantime, we'll be in and out as time allows.

So, wipe those tears away and fire up some Bravo fabulousness. The Real Housewives of NYC are back and I, personally, am very excited to see Simon in a speedo again.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...