Sunday, February 1, 2009

Are you ready for some football?


I hate football, Ken is still out of town (shouldn't we be done with bachelor parties by now, anyways?), and the kids are in bed on time for once. So, what's an anti-football girl to do on SuperBowl Sunday?

Well, if you're me, you make some nachos and grab a beer (because if there's one thing that's good about the SuperBowl, it's the food) and watch TiVo'd Saturday Night Live.

Yeah, call me anti-American, but I think this just might be the perfect evening. I've learned all sorts of things. For example, there's a new castmember who does a killer Angelina Jolie impression. She seriously nailed it. And Steve Martin can not only play the banjo, but he apparently has an entire CD of children's music. I bet the kids would love it. And I have a raging crush on Jason Mraz! The kind of crush that makes me want to lapse into groupydom. Who knew? He's not even that attractive, but there's just something about the way he moves on stage that's just...yum. Oops, maybe that's the beer talking.
Anyways, hope everyone is enjoying the big game. Go Bucks! Oh wait...

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...