1. Happy Endings. The Michael Jordan of destroying friendships, hats signed by Turtle from Entourage, butchy mom hair and burgandy Windstars. So. Awesome. Full episode below.
2. Jane Eyre. Yeah, we never saw it. We totally ended up at a coffee shop gossiping with Scott Tracey and Leah Clifford instead. Not gonna lie, I'll take Chipotle and snark over longing and crazy attic ladies any day of the week.
3. Even better, we totally #Rock(ed)TheDrop and gave four very happy girls in Chipotle copies of Liar Society and A Touch Mortal. They were so pumped and were actually fighting over the books. And even better, we got it all on video!
4. THE FINAL SEASON OF FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS STARTS TONIGHT! TIM RIGGINS! COACH TAYLOR! TAMMY TAYLOR! Football. So, um, yeah. I'm excited. It's the only show on television that my husband and I watch together. Well, except when I catch him watching Keeping Up With the Kardashian marathons.
5. Kimberly Derting + iClue = AWESOME. Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4 of her mystery and then click here to enter to win an iPod Touch. DO IT. You know you wanna.
Any fabulousness to report this week? We want to hear it all in the comments. Happy Friday friends!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
So when we got wind that the fantabulous Kody Keplinger was organizing something called Agent Appreciation Day, we knew we were in. Not onl...
Since I am the worst tweeter ever, Lisa informed me of the #Speakloudly Twitter campaign that's happening as we speak. It brought b...