1. Happy Endings. The Michael Jordan of destroying friendships, hats signed by Turtle from Entourage, butchy mom hair and burgandy Windstars. So. Awesome. Full episode below.
2. Jane Eyre. Yeah, we never saw it. We totally ended up at a coffee shop gossiping with Scott Tracey and Leah Clifford instead. Not gonna lie, I'll take Chipotle and snark over longing and crazy attic ladies any day of the week.
3. Even better, we totally #Rock(ed)TheDrop and gave four very happy girls in Chipotle copies of Liar Society and A Touch Mortal. They were so pumped and were actually fighting over the books. And even better, we got it all on video!
4. THE FINAL SEASON OF FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS STARTS TONIGHT! TIM RIGGINS! COACH TAYLOR! TAMMY TAYLOR! Football. So, um, yeah. I'm excited. It's the only show on television that my husband and I watch together. Well, except when I catch him watching Keeping Up With the Kardashian marathons.
5. Kimberly Derting + iClue = AWESOME. Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4 of her mystery and then click here to enter to win an iPod Touch. DO IT. You know you wanna.
Any fabulousness to report this week? We want to hear it all in the comments. Happy Friday friends!
Umm, excuse me, why is FOOTBALL in little letters? Are you trying to imply the football is the least important part of that show?
And wow, I don't have time for that first video, but the second one was awesome! I can't imaging how cool that must feel, giving books to people who want them.
Oh my gosh!! That book drop is the most awesome thing ever.
I'm totally going to do that when my book comes out ... except I won't be hangin' in a cool, hipster coffee shop. I'll be hangin' with the booger and sippy cup crowd.
The book drop is awesome! Man, I wish I was there so you could have given me A Touch Mortal. Dang. And I could always use another copy of TLS, too. ;)
Happy Endings was great. Even better, it was my husband's suggestion to watch the show, and we both enjoyed it. WIN!
Dude, you guys are on fi-yuh in Cleveland! How much fun to run around a city with other authors and cavort and such. Hope you had a burrito too. I miss Chipotle. Sigh.
Your rock the drop vid looks potentially amazing. Too bad I can't watch it until I get home!
Most fab thing about this week so far? It's FRIDAY. YAY WEEKEND!
Isn't Happy Endings the coolest? I can't wait to see the next episode, any show that starts with a runaway bride is cool in my book. Love the characters.
What a cool book drop!! Looked like fun ;o)
Hmm Friday fabulousness... Well, I'm getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow, that's always good. I read like 5 books in the past week! LOL.
Have a great weekend ladies <3<3
Cool book drop!!! :) So awesome! :)
Do you live super close to Scott and Leah?
Oh, hey! You did a list this Friday! And here I am checking blogs on Saturday night! With exclamation marks! HAHAHAA! Whee!
Point being, despite my crippling schedule recently, I'm still making time to visit my favorite sibling bloggers and purveyors of snark. I'm nice like that, see? And so, in honor of this, I'm going to go grab another IPA and write a list for you, okay? Good. BRB.
K. Back. I'd've been back sooner, but I had to make a detour. Infer what you will from that.
1. It makes me happy to see you gals doing fun book promo stuff, and to find out that you're stocked in B&N's across the country. *fistbump*
3. When I said I was going for a beer, I wasn't kidding. It's Stone IPA tonight, which is awesome. Just sayin'. It'd probably give Prosecco a run for its money if you tried it.
9. I lied about it giving Prosecco a run for its money. You'd probably gag.
27. My house smells like pasta sauce.
81. Boxer briefs are great in theory, but in practice...ehhhh, y'know.
243. Who came up with the idea of boxer briefs anyway? And were they high at the time?
729. It's raining right now where I am.
2187. In case you didn't notice, I've been sequentially multiplying my item numbers by three. That one's for the math geeks in your readership.
*. You probably don't have any math geeks in your readership. #fail
~. In the time it's taken me to type this comment, I've finished half my IPA. Which means I'm either drinking too fast, or a really fast typist. Who can do multiplication in his head while drinking. Wait...what the hell kind of weirdo am I?
+. Sucker Punch was exactly as much fun as I expected it to be.
.. That is all.
How fun giving out books at Chipotle... I already loved eating at that place but now i'm excited to know that maybe I will get a book if I hang out there more often....
Looking forward to stalking Chipotle next year.
Post a Comment