Ok, so here's what we've learned this week:
1. Do you think the people who found our blog by searching for "Payback is a bitch poem" or "How does Justin Bobby make his money" were disappointed? Yeah, me too.
2. Turns out TV does get trashier than The Real Housewives of NYC or am I the only person watching The Real Houswives of New Jersey? Wait, don't answer that.
3. BEA = a fabulous event in NYC that we're not allowed to attend that basically shuts down the publishing industry indefinitely. Ouch.
4. Never, ever let a stylist that you've met for the first time anywhere near your bangs with scissors. Just trust me on this one.
5. The Duel 2 is this show on MTV where former roommates on The Real World go to some exotic locale, drink excessively and try to justify their eternal joblessness by competing to win an obscene amount of money. Oh, and judging by the opening credits, they take themselves pretty seriously. See below for unintentional comedy at its finest.
6. OK, so there are loads of people lurking on our blog (you know who you are), and we want to know you too! So, in honor of lurkers everywhere, we're giving away two books this week: The Season by Sarah MacLean and Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. All you have to do is leave a comment AND if this is your first comment on our little blog, we'll enter you twice! The winner will be announced on Monday.
Good luck and have a great weekend everyone!