1. 90% of the people who randomly find our blog stumble upon us by googling "Bitch Please." And there was one person who found us by searching for "overalls cameltoe." Nice.
2. I REALLY hate those Old Navy commercials with the mannequins. Seriously, Old Navy? You can't think of anything better than talking, potentially knocked up, mannequins?
3. When given the choice between refreshing e-mail and sleep, I'll almost always choose refreshing e-mail.
4. Watching the season finale of Lost gives me a gnarly headache. What's going to happen when I watch the series finale next year? Spontaneous head combustion seems like the most likely scenario.
5. Waiting makes me crabby. Really crabby.
6. I sort of want Izzy to die on Grey's. (Note: This is not a spoiler. Haven't even watched the finale yet.) I'm not sure if this statement reflects on me as a person or more on my current state of mind. See, I told you waiting makes me crabby.
7. I wouldn't mind it if people assume that Laura and I are life-partners instead of sisters. I mean that would be WAY more interesting than the reality, right?
8. When you're really desperate for any kind of news, things like asking your younger sister who's never even read a book, let alone attempted to get a book published ("That's like my worst nightmare. Ever." Direct quote.) how soon she thinks you'll hear back from editors seems like a really good idea. And then when she answers "I bet you'll hear back soon, like Friday," you find yourself really wanting to believe her.
9. My husband wants to watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey. I don't really want to get into what this says about him as a man (I'd tell you exactly why he decided to watch, but it would be pushing our PG-blog rating) or what it says about me as a wife that I could care less about the reason. I'm just really excited to have a partner-in-viewing-crime.
10. Patience really is a virtue and it's something I seriously need to work on. And not only for things like waiting to hear back from editors on our manuscript, but the important stuff like being more understanding of people in general. Ugh. Me = patience fail.
Have a fab weekend everyone! I'm sure we'll be drinking enough wine for all of you combined.