Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This just made my day..

Ok, so it's pouring down rain here and it's Wednesday and I feel like the entire publishing world is having fun and getting ready for BEA except me. Yeah, suffice it to say that I'm feeling a little crabby.

Anyways, I was desperately refreshing my e-mail when I came across an old e-mail from our fabulous baby sister, Stacey, that I never bothered to read. (Sorry Stace! I love you, you know that, right?) The e-mail had this video in it and it made me laugh so hard I cried. I'm so glad I ignored her the first time around because this thing seriously made my day. I have no idea if you need to live in Cleveland to get the joke, but this is a feast of random. Enjoy!




I think my favorite part is the train taking jobs away from Cleveland. Genius.

Update: If you enjoyed the first one, here's the sequel. I'm seriously thinking about e-mailing these guys and inviting them to start a book club with us.

10 comments:

Danyelle L. said...

*snicker*

Thanks for sharing!

Katie Anderson said...

well, I laughed out loud. And I know nothing about it. I cracked up at the last, "YEAH!"

lisa and laura said...

I saw this when she first emailed. HILARIOUS. There is also a second version. Equally funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Kimberly Derting said...

No, I definitely don't think you need to be from Cleveland to laugh AT Cleveland! I love the part about "both of the buildings"!

Aww, see you guys made me smile even though *I'm* trying to be depressed over missing the BEA. You rock!

Tess said...

Man,

*wiping tear of laughter from corner of eye*

I needed that laugh!

Elana Johnson said...

That was freaking hilarious. ROTFL. My fave? The "art" in the second video.

Corey Schwartz said...

Buy a house for the price of a VCR! Ha! Ha! Might have to go watch the second one again.

Anonymous said...

Okay, the sequel was hilarious. Buy a house for the price of a VCR . . . hahaha!

Sara Raasch said...

The second video had me snorting.

Oh. My. Gosh. The truly funny thing is how accurate those videos are...

"Under construction since 1868"

Heck, forget Cleveland. That describes the entire state of Ohio.

Sherrie Petersen said...

Hilarious! At least we're not Detroit! Ha!

You know, I was born in Dayton. And BTW, I'm not going to BEA either :^)

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...