We give you...the top five things we've learned this week...
1. Social Networking works. We've got some AMAZING guest blogs coming up from some incredible authors we've connected with over the interwebs. Get excited!
2. Sourcebooks' editor Dan Ehrenhaft (ahem, our editor) is one smart dude. Dan participated in a fantastic Q&A on #yalitchat last night answering tons of questions about Sourcebooks' new Fire imprint. Check it out here and here.
3. If you're joking around that your next book should be titled TIFFANY CHARMS AND FIREARMS, it's probably not a book you should be writing.
4. Laura has taken over as the true Idea Whore. That's right, she's kicking my ass in the Idea Whore department lately. Not only did she think of an awesome new title for one of our books, she also had the BEST IDEA EVER for Book 2 in the series. I officially think the second book is going to be even better than the first, which is a major step up from where we started (see #3 on this list).
5. The Glee Soundtrack rocks. Our parents got us the Glee soundtracks for Christmas and I've been dancing my way through carpool ever since. The kids are loving it too. Their fave song is Goldigger. $10 says Jack is singing it at school which pretty much cements my #1 spot in the Worst Mom Ever Race. I like to console myself with the fact that they edited out all the f-bombs.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!