OK, I know we've been blabbing WAY too much about Liar Society lately, but we have a few big announcements to make:
1. YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO OUR EPIC LAUNCH PARTY!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Mark your calendars, bring your friends, we would LOVE to see every single one of you at the Liar Society Launch Party of Awesome. There will be books. There will be awkward conversations. And most importantly, there will be pink hair. Don't miss it.
Alas, we understand that geography is a fickle bitch, and most of you don't live in the Cleveland area. The good news is we've got everyone covered because we'll be hosting a huge virtual launch party on the blog on March 8th. That's right. Virtual. Launch. Party. There will be a humiliating vlog. There will be fabulous prizes. And there will be signed books. Get. Excited.
2. We have a #1 fan. No seriously. Her name is Kare and you guys all have to go meet her. She and her brother, Dallin, read The Liar Society and loved it so much that they're going to be posting fun stuff about the book every single Friday until the book hits the shelves. Um, how's that for amazing!?! Be sure to check it out here.
3. For those of you who didn't get Grace's mysterious email and for those of you who were a little too slow to pick up on Grace's clue (we're looking at you, Sarah) we are officially releasing our Liar Society Book Trailer. You may notice that this version does not include Laura traipsing around in a private school uniform. It just so happens that there's ANOTHER version of the trailer, but you'll have to email Grace to see that one. Ghostly besties are SO controlling.
4. The amazing Shannon Messenger is giving away a Liar Society ARC, so if you're interested hop on over to her corner of the blogsphere. Even if you're not, go there. It's fun.
5. In what was either an extremely fortuitous typo or an act of sheer genius, Jem referred to us as "The LiLa" in a blog comment. So it's officially official, we are The LiLa. Sort of like The Cher. Or The Madonna. Only we can't sing and we don't have any drag queens impersonating us. Yet.
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Friday, January 21, 2011
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...