1. One of my aunts gave my kids all these huge candy bars on New Years Day. My husband tried to throw them away in an effort to detox after New Years and I, um, rescued them from the garbage. I'm eating one as I type this post. What? They were just on top of some junk mail. People are starving! I couldn't let good chocolate go to waste.
2. Ben slept 12 hours last night, but sadly I still got my standard 5 hours of sleep because I didn't go to bed until 1 AM and he woke up at 6:30 AM. Yeah.
3. Our theory that signing a really annoying e-mail with the word, "Kisses!" will make the recipient less annoyed has not held up.
4. Whenever we're put in situations where we have to either laugh or cry, we almost always cry a little and then laugh our asses off.
5. You know what's embarrassing? When you e-mail your agent so many times in one night that your e-mail breaks out the auto-SPAM checker to make sure you're not a SpamBot. Yeah.
Ok, spill. What's your truth this Tuesday?