1. On Monday, we had a premonition that this week would be a good week. Turns out, it was a great week! Good news all around to be shared in the upcoming months--yeah, yeah, we're a bunch of teases.
2. We made a list! Booklist nominated ten books as Top Ten Crime Fiction for Youth: 2011 and we're on it! I thought Lisa was kidding when she called, but she. was. serious. I danced!
3. A fan emailed this week revealing that LS is her third favorite book of all time. And she said she's a picky reader. Who needs 1st or 2nd place? WIN.
4. We're cashing in early Mother's Day presents on Saturday after our library event. Shopping, pedicures, dinner and a movie! It's sad how excited we are. Must get out more.
5. Today is the last day for Adele Griffin's iClue (which, *ahem*, you don't want to miss). Check out the full mystery here. Have a fabulous weekend everyone!