2. I have lots of truths this week, but very few are internet appropriate.
3. There's a decent chance I'll be sneaking off to Vegas to steal Little Ms. J's baby girl. I mean, those cheeks KILL ME.
3. I accidentally typed 3 twice. I'll take it as a sign that we're meant to have two #3 truths.
4. I may or may not be leaving all three of my children with the youngest sister Roecker and her two kids for two hours today. If she survives, I'll owe her some MAJOR babysitting.
5. Went to Leah Clifford's signing on Saturday and was happy to see only 3 remaining copies of Liar Society on the shelf (there were a few
6. I can't watch this commercial without bawling like a baby.
7. I've been having some major issues with productivity lately. My house looks like a bomb exploded, I'm a deadbeat writing partner and I panicked when the doctor asked Lydia what she likes to eat for dinner because I was afraid she'd answer that her mommy doesn't make dinner. I swear I make something with the microwave.
8. I REALLY want to eat something chocolate right now.
9. I also REALLY want to look skinny at this wedding in two weeks.
10. The chocolate wins every time.
11. In related news, I'm in the market for some new Spanx and a magic dress that will make me look 10 pounds skinnier. Leave your suggestions in the comments.