Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jo and Slade...


Ok, this is my last post tonight, I promise. I've got insane amounts of laundry to fold, but this simply can't wait.

I need to know, am I the only person in America watching the trainwreck that is "Date My Ex: Jo and Slade?

The first thing you need to know is that Slade is Jo's d-bag ex boyfriend. And apparently, he's also the proud owner of his very own Claire's Boutique Frequent Shopper Card because every episode he shows up in a new (and shockingly) more feminine accessory. Whether it be a man scarf or a kicky little beret (you seriously can't make this stuff up), he never disappoints.

Anyways, the highlight of the finale tonight was when one of Jo's dates actually gave her a teddy-bear that housed a recording of himself giving a little speech about his love of Jo, and [SPOILER ALERT] he won. Now this is good t.v.

God Bless Bravo.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...