Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Privileged




Ok, if you know me, then you know I'm a total tv junkie. I just can't help myself. I love fun television and I have to urge all 3 of you that are reading this pathetic little blog to check-out Privileged. The show is totally adorable and based on a book (which I'm totally checking out from the library asap, because if there's one thing I love more than good tv, it's good books), and you all need to set your TiVo's to watch tonight. It's about this writer who gets fired from the tabloid magazine where she works and gets a job tutoring two high school billionaires instead. Great clothes, witty dialogue and an entertaining premise - it's really funny and totally fabulous. You'll love it, I promise.

Also don't forget every one's favorite hell-bound fashionista, Rachel Zoe will also be gracing your television screens this evening. Ooh, and 90210. And that new show with Pacey Whitter, who can pass up Pacey Whitter? I seriously need to get a life.

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...