Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Downer day...

Nothing bad actually happened today, just not really a great day. Our inbox remained stubbornly empty, the kids were insane and I'm so tired. I'm sure a lot of this can be attributed to our long weekend in Vegas and I know it's not helping that I haven't been to the gym yet this week, but I just can't work up the energy to do anything about it. For the love of god I just want to get an agent and get our book published. This is just emotionally exhausting.

Anyways, I'm shutting down the computer, putting the kids to bed early and pouring myself a huge glass of wine. Cheers!

No comments:

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...