Friday, October 10, 2008

Michael Sera is the new Seth Cohen








If you watched the O.C. then you know you had a crush on Seth Cohen. Just admit it. Seth was adorably geeky and you loved him and wanted to have his adorable, dark, curly-haired, gamer babies, right? I suppose part of this phenomenon can be blamed on the horrible acting and disturbing smallness of Ryan Atwood. Does anyone find that guy remotely attractive? His hands are like little paws. Eew. Anyways, I'm getting off track. My point is, any girl who watched the O.C. was in love with Seth Cohen in spite of the fact that he weighs approximately 135 pounds. He wore ironic t-shirts AND he could actually define irony. I mean, what's not to love?


I went to go see Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist tonight and I'm here to tell you that Michael Sera is the new Seth Cohen. He is totally adorably awkward and he makes me want to buy a spiral notebook just so I can write "Lisa + Michael, TLA" all over it with lots of little interlocking hearts.


Anyways, the movie is fab, and I have a new crush who looks WAY better in skinny jeans than I do. Bottom line: I need to get a life.
P.S. I just did a google search to find a picture of Seth Cohen for my post, and I have to say that seeing him again has brought back a lot of my old feelings.
I think we're going to need to put this to a vote....you tell me - Seth or Michael??



1 comment:

Tara said...

LOVE that have put this up for vote. Fell in love with Michael Cera when he played Bleeker in Juno. Just watched the trailer for his new movie and it looks fab.

While I will always love Seth Cohen, Michael Cera gets my vote. He is absolutely adorable!

p.s. I would still love, love, love to be part of the Cohen family.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...