1. Our review of SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT is featured on the front page of the Teen Fire Ning. What's that you say? You're not a member of Sourcebooks' Teen Fire Ning? Um...not to be rude or anything, but what are you waiting for? Our fabulous publisher has put together a killer social networking site for all of you YA lovers out there. Join us!
2. I read CATCHING FIRE. Yeah, I admit I've had the book sitting on my shelf forever. I knew I was going to love it and I knew I'd be sad when it ends knowing that I'll have to wait more than 6 months for the final book in the series. And the book did not disappoint. Suzanne Collins is a genius. Seriously.
3. I'm pretty sure Apple might have just saved the future of publishing. iBooks? Can Steve Jobs make reading cool again? I think yes. Nerds across the world rejoice and start saving up for the (unfortunately named) iPad. But don't take our word for it, check out what the experts are saying.
4. The fabulous Melissa posted an interview with us on her blog. As if the interview wasn't exciting enough we got some of the nicest comments ever. Melissa has some great readers! Those comments were the highlight of my week. Seriously.
5. Twilight is finally on cable. That's right bitches Showtime is playing Twilight in HD and I've got it on my TiVo. You know what that means, right? Laura and I are having a Twilight party at my house. There will be Twizzlers, cheap white wine from Target and SPARKLES. I've also got Lifetime's The Pregnancy Pact cued up, so we could even make it a double feature. Maybe I can talk Laura into a sleepover next Wednesday...
Have a great weekend everyone!