1. My Google Chrome is all jacked up and this makes me very, VERY stabby.
2. Laura went to bed without checking in about the blog post for today. This makes me want to reveal some controversial truths just to teach her a lesson.
3. Sadly, I'm all out of controversial truths. Blerg.
4. #askiClue was AWESOME last night. If you missed it you can go back and reread the tweets. Lots of fantastic questions and answers.
5. I found Mildred Pierce more disturbing than Black Swan. I blame Veda. That bitch is totally cray cray.
6. I want to write something that makes people feel the way this song makes me feel.
7. My kids are on Spring Break next week and every single year around this time I'm reminded of college Spring Break and the MTV marathon of disgusting challenges and reality dating shows that came with it. Not gonna lie, I'd much rather watch the cast of the Jersey Shore bong beers than sit through the Dora episode where Boots loses his bath toy. Judge me if you must.
8. One of the girls at the gym tried to tell me that Ben wasn't "enjoying" his time spent in the baby play room and I just shrugged and told her I'd see her tomorrow.
9. I liked the musical episode of Grey's Anatomy.
10. I keep checking B&N's site to make sure that our small victory isn't just a computer glitch. So far so good.
Ok, out with it. What's your truth this Tuesday? Tell all in the comments.
Congrats on your victory! Truth? I want a cupcake for breakfast.
What's wrong with your Chrome? I've never even heard of it getting jacked up. That sucks, because it's the best browser ever.
My truth of the day: I'm in the quiet section of the library, where I should be studying, but I'm watching TV on my laptop.
And I have to agree with you: I'd rather watch car wreck TV shows than Dora.
Google Chrome never loads my homepage right the first time, which makes me stabby indeed.
I didn't like the musical Grey's. They should've let the heavy be heavy. But I love Owen.
I made a cake last night, but almost made myself sick eating the batter before I baked it.
Chrome is amazing the new operating system should be coming out soon as well.
Every time someone else admits to liking the Musical Event I exhale in relief that I am NOT THE ONLY ONE.
I hear you about spring break. We are currently on two weeks worth of it over here in france. I'm watching back seasons of Greek to stay sane and remind me of 'the good ol' days'. A beer doesn't hurt either. Or three.
I'm glad Spring Break is over because I no longer have to listen to endless discussions about Star Wars, guns and airplanes. I'd have been delighted to see Dora last week.
1. I slept in this morning.
2. I like Off the Map better than Grey's. Gasp.
And high-five that your victory wasn't a glitch!
Yeah, what IS wrong with your Chrome? I don't think I've ever had a problem with it.
I wish I still had Spring Break. :(
1) I am reasonably sure I could live off onion rings and pepsi.
2) I would rather have my eyes jabbed with a sharp stick than watch another episode of the Fresh Beats, which I believe comes on after Dora (or maybe it was Diego?).
My truth? I don't even know what google Chrome is :)
I'm slightly excited that I'm going to have my baby next week. :-)
Gawrsh, I ENVY your word choice!
Cleaveland is LUCKY to have you!
Post a Comment