1. I HATE the new Blogger posting functionality. The box is so small and weird and awful. Thanks for nothing, Blogger.
2. WE CAUGHT THE MOUSE. That's right. That little $^*()#*# finally stumbled into one of our traps and met the big cheese in the sky. I know I should feel bad about killing the little guy, but I really, really don't. Of course little mousey might have the last laugh if it managed to procreate before he met his maker. Every time I close my eyes I see litters of mice babies and I want to bleach my eyes.
3. My house STILL hasn't sold. Every time we have a showing with annoying feedback like, "Your bathroom is in a weird place." Or "Eew, this basement is so gross" I feel like screaming, "Yeah, duh, why the $%#* do you think we're moving?" Also I've started putting a curse on every person who walks through this house without making an offer. Yup, you heard me. Walk through this house and decide to go in a different direction and I'm wishing all kinds of hexes on your new house. Leaks, roach infestations, silverfish, neighbors who collect hub caps in their front yard - you name it, I've wished it. Home shoppers BEWARE.
4. Lydia turned 4 this week and Mia left her the worlds most awkward birthday message. She sang happy birthday into the phone like a 5-year-old Marilyn Monroe with severe social anxiety. It was awesome.
5. I purchased two pairs of neon bright skinny jeans. I have no idea if I'm pulling them off or not, but they're so cute I'm not sure I really care.
6. I'm reading A Million Suns right now and omigod, Beth Revis knows EXACTLY what she's doing. So, so, so good.
7. I've restarted the 30 Day Shred. This time my husband is doing it with me only he calls it the Shred 30. He must think that it sounds more masculine that way. It's a great work out, but I'm pretty sure my Easter candy consumption levels are cancelling out any potential weight loss.
8. Dawson Leary is FUNNY. I mean, I kind of figured he had a good sense of humor after the whole Van Der Memes thing (not gonna lie, that site still makes me pee a little), but I love that he's playing himself in Don't Trust the B- in Apt 23. I mean, I still like Pacey better, but well played Dawson. Well. Played.
9. Have you guys watched Girls on HBO? Obviously super controversial for lots of reasons, but I love it. It's like a window into a life I never lived. Well, let's face it, it's a life most of us haven't lived. I mean, there aren't a whole lot of people in the world with parents (or trust funds) flush enough to allow us to live in New York City working unpaid internships and finding ourselves. Also I've dated the same guy since I was 15, so the whole single in the city business fascinates me. The Sex In the City comparisons are inevitable, but this is a different show entirely. Equal parts cringe worthy, terrifying, riveting and brave. I love it.
10. Finally saw The Hunger Games over the weekend and HOLY CRAP IT WAS SO AWESOME. The whole time I was sitting in the theater I kept thinking about how amazing it must have been for Suzanne Collins to watch the world she created come to life. Can't wait for Catching Fire.
Ok, so you know the drill. It's been ages. Hit me with your best truth this Wednesday. I've missed them!
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Since I am the worst tweeter ever, Lisa informed me of the #Speakloudly Twitter campaign that's happening as we speak. It brought b...
So when we got wind that the fantabulous Kody Keplinger was organizing something called Agent Appreciation Day, we knew we were in. Not onl...