1. I might have deleted our entire inbox. Twice. That's the last time Lisa asks me to do a mail merge.
2. We made dinner for Lisa's fam as an excuse to see Ben last night. The entire drive over, we discussed the importance of not overstaying our welcome and definitely not eating the food we specifically made for them. Even if they insisted (which I knew Lisa would) we would stand our ground and leave before dinner so they would have leftovers. We stayed (of course), Lydia and I ate (of course) and John lectured me the entire ride home.
3. Scheduling blog posts without Lisa's edits gives me an ulcer.
4. Sending emails without Lisa reviewing makes it double in size.
[Editorial note from Laura: I've opted not to correct the typos in Lisa's truths added via her DroidX. Somehow they're funnier this way.]
5. i was desperate for Laura to stya for dinner last night. Theres only so much you can discuscs baby poop without breaking down and begging for your macbook.
6. i'm scared of turning into a mommy blogger. theres about 10 times every day i loko at ben and want to tweet a picturoe of him. sad, but true.
7. i might have started writing in a notebook. just to keept he wheels greased.
8. imiss oyu guys. desperately. maternity leave is for suckers. or people who enjoy discussing baby poop.
9. it's taking every ounce of my willpower not to add a picture of ben to this post.
10. i'm kind of crushedthat lone star was cancelled. that guy was really hot.
So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...
Now, if that's not the definition of perky, I don't know what is. Okay, let's face it, being perky, like Kelly Ripa perky, e...
1. I have 10 minutes before the kids come home after their last day of school and instead of showering, I'm blogging. This is a terrible...