There are certain things that are pretty much a guaranteed laugh in LiLa Land.
1. Throwing the word "yo" onto the end of a sentence. Example: Just buildin' some street buzz, yo. We dare you not to laugh.
2. When Laura tries to type the phrase, "Eye-yi-yi." The spelling changes every time (Aye-yie-yie, I-yi-yi, Iye-yiy-yiy) and brings to mind the play West Side Story in the best way possible.
3. Mia. Lisa's daughter is unintentionally hilarious. She's constantly running into walls, clicks with her tongue and points when she doesn't know the word for something and regularly falls asleep during preschool music concerts. And, how could we forget the whistling? When Mia's embarrassed she does this cockeyed look and whistles at you. You can't not laugh when you're around her. I swear, we're laughing with her.
4. Awkward middle school pictures.
5. Chugging. Contrary to popular belief chugging is not only the act of drinking something rapidly, it's also a little known 90's dance move taught exclusively at Sharon's School of Dance in Twinsburg, Ohio.
Runners up include: the term "rode hard and put away wet," Sassy Gay Friend YouTube Videos, and this.
What about you guys? What's guaranteed to get a laugh out of you?