Wednesday, July 20, 2011

D-Bag-O-Meter: Tori and Douche McDermott


Dear Dean,
Oh. Oh no. Oh no you didn't. First the see-through, black mesh, swing cardi. And then the summer weight man scarf, AKA marf. It's no coincidence marf sounds like barf.

Shame on you. You're a role model! I mean, look at your poor Liam. He doesn't stand a chance against the D-Bag-O-Meter of tomorrow. He might as well be wearing a bow tie. And, for the record, Gap Kids has way cuter clothes than what I'm assuming are designer pieces. While we debate spending $20 on a t-shirt, we're assuming Tori and Dean don't have that same dilemma.

BTW, Tori, we know you're knocked up. You can go ahead and lose the standard celeb belly-cup. We get it, you're gestating not on a carb binge.

Honestly, we're a little suspicious that you two are procreating for promotional purposes and that just reeks of eau de douche. I mean, these are children NOT accessories.



So, until you ditch the marf and the red carpet and take your over-styled children to a freaking playground, we're putting you at a Stage-12 Douche.

The D-Bag-O-Meter has spoken.

Yours judgementally,
LiLa

11 comments:

Matthew MacNish said...

So your meter here is saying that Clooney isn't a douche-nozzle? Okay. I guess I can roll with that. Who's the guy on the right?

Christine Danek said...

Too funny. You pretty much summed it up.

Steph said...

oohhhh I've MISSED the D-bag-o-meter!! There is so much wrong with this picture. Dean is totally giving Slade Smiley a run for his money. ;) Not sure, but he may have a mild case of bells-palsy. ok, that was mean, sorry.

Also, my daughter had one of those colorful ace-bandagy type wraps on her big toe recently. When she had an ingrown toe nail cut out! Really, couldn't have ditched it for the red carpet, though??

Miriam Forster said...

Bwahahahahaha! I LOVE this! It reminds me of Tom and Lorenzo's site.

http://bit.ly/mTgaof

You ladies are AWESOME. Thanks for the laugh. :)

Stina said...

OMG! His outfit is awful. Makes my husband's tacky shirts, which only come out during the Calgary Stampede, look extra hot (and trust me, they're not!).

Hardygirl said...

Okay, I know that the rest of the clothes are shocking and they make it hard to see poor Donna (I secretly kind of hope it's actually David Silver's baby she's cupping), but she is fully wearing what can only be described as a nightgown from JC Penny's.

And, what's up with Dean's shrek toe bandage? Did the little wifie stab him with her stilettos? Because of the scarf??? The world needs to know the story ....

sf

Christa Desir said...

LOL! And why didn't he accessorize his toe cast???

Marsha Sigman said...

He is a definite level 12 d-bag.

Someone tell Matt who Spencer Pratt is. I actually forgot his name but if you Google 'really stupid celebs' and click images, he is only a few rows down. Next to Jessica Simpson.

Krispy said...

Yeah, definitely agree with this one. Also, it's been a while since you did one of these. Still love it!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck. I have better fashion sense and I spend waaay less on my clothes!

Kelly Polark said...

I totally agree! HILARIOUS!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...