What I'm actually doing: Drinking tea and eating chocolate covered animal crackers that I dug out of the kids' Easter baskets while watching the insanity that is Million Dollar Decorators.
2. I'm shocked more people haven't entered The Reading Room / WriteOnCon Contest of Awesome.* We want to read your first 500 words! Come join the fun!
3. I've been keeping Ben at home with me during the day. I know I need to let him get adjusted at daycare, but I miss him! And he's not mobile yet, so he just sits there and gives me drooly smiles while I'm on conference calls. It's lovely.
4. I'm considering putting out some Go The F*ck to Sleep fan fiction. I was literally composing a special airplane edition of the book when I held Ben on the 5 hour flight this weekend.
5. In related news, we can't stop watching this.
*A couple contest notes.
- The Reading Room Rule #7 does not mean that your first 500 words are being kidnapped by The Reading Room. It just means they can post your entry publicly if it happens to be selected as a top 5.
- Sorry for entry confusion. The contest is judging your first 500 words, not your pitch.